Financial Literacy for People with Disabilities
Next workshop starts October 5th. Register today!
Access Living’s money management classes are geared toward people with disabilities who want to improve their credit, learn to budget, and save for the future.
What you’ll learn:
Participants learn to take control over their personal finances and establish practices for long-term money management such as:
- How to create a budget
- Understanding what credit is, how it works, and your personal credit score
- How to repair, raise, and/or maintain a healthy credit score
- How to set and attain financial goals
Join the Fall 2023 Money Management Wo
About the In-Person Workshops:
- Students meet in person at Access Living every week
- Class is held on Thursdays from 1-3pm
- Each Money Management Workshop is 10 weeks long. *NOTE: Participants cannot miss more than two classes throughout the class series
- Students receive a certificate of completion and a small stipend if they attend the entire workshop series.
Access Living works with community partners that offer easy-to-access checking accounts for those with minimal or no bank accounts.
To attend, please contact one of the class leaders listed below, or fill out the Class Contact form.