Coming to visit us?
Here’s what you need to know.
- Our building is accessible to wheelchairs and other mobility devices
- All public events held at our building have structured agendas, ASL interpreters, and real-time captioning or CART
- If food is served, it is clearly labeled
- A sensory retreat and/or safe space area is available upon request
- Access Living is a scent-free environment.
Access Living works hard to maintain an environment that is accessible and welcoming to people of all kinds.
If you’re coming to visit and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please call us at 312-640-2100 or fill out the form below and we will reach out to you.
Please submit accommodation requests at least one week prior to your event.
Asterisks (*) indicate a required field. If you prefer not to answer enter NA.