We’re celebrating YOU. You’re why we thrive.
Thank you for your PASSION
- You uplift disability issues, champion access and accommodations, and demand a better, more inclusive, more accessible world. Thank you for amplifying our voices.
Your passion educates, inspires, builds, and effects change. Your passion vitalizes Access Living.
Thank you for your ENERGY
Our energy, physical and mental, is valuable. We are so grateful to have a community of people that dedicate their energy to Access Living.
- You attend meetings, contribute ideas, organize actions, and show up to fight for affordable, accessible housing, transportation, racial justice, independent living, and more.
- You support us behind the scenes, and because of you we can do more trainings, workshops, and classes for people with disabilities. Because of you we can reach more people and do more good.
Your energy educates, inspires, builds, and effects change. Your energy powers Access Living.
Thank you for your TIME
Like energy, our time is valuable. Unlike energy, time isn’t a renewable resource. Every single moment you spend thinking about, supporting, and fighting for Access Living is a gift to us and to the disability rights movement.
- In person and online, you use your voices to uplift disability rights and issues. You take the time to read advocacy emails, write or call elected officials, share social media posts, and learn and care about the issues facing people with disabilities. Because of you, our message gets louder and spreads farther.
Your time educates, inspires, builds, and effects change. Your time fuels Access Living.
Thank you for your TALENT
- You think outside the box the way only a disability advocate can. Where others see only roadblocks and dead-ends you see opportunities to repave the road or chart a new course entirely. (And to carve out some curb cuts while you’re at it!)
Your talent educates, inspires, builds, and effects change. Your talent enlivens Access Living.
- Thank you for showing up for Access Living, our staff, our work, and our mission.
- Because of you we are able to do as much as we can for as many people as we can.
- Because of you, we are Access Living.
We wanted to take time to express our gratitude to you, our Access Living family. We are so grateful for each and every one of you – our corporate and foundation funders, donors, consumers, allies, advocates, board members, committee members, partners, leaders, and activists. Thank you for all you do. We’re so proud to work alongside you to make our city, state, country, and world a better place for us all.