Reaching Our Dreams – Programs for Students with Disabilities
Reaching Our Dreams is an in-school or virtual program available to any and all students with disabilities.
- Meetings take place during the school day, either in person or virtually on Google Meet
- We work directly with teachers to determine the best time to meet with students
- Students are 14-22 and live in the Chicago area
- Students have disabilities
- Effective communication
- Self-regulation skills
- Disability history and awareness
- Independent use of transportation
- Skills for independent living
How do I enroll?
At present, there is a wait list for this program, but if you are interested in working with Access Living please contact us or fill out the form below.