Visitor Protocols, COVID-19 Safety Measures, & Building Information
We are so happy to be able to regularly host visitors at Access Living once again.
Our priority has always been, and will continue to be, the health and safety of our consumers, visitors, and staff members. Our visitor protocols and building operations are subject to change based on the evolving natures of COVID-19.
Below you will find important safety protocols now in place at Access Living. Please review prior to visiting Access Living for an in-person meeting or event. Thank you for helping us keep our community safe!
What to Know Before Visiting Access Living:
- Building Hours: Access Living’s building is open by appointment only from Monday – Thursday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Appointments or RSVPs are required for all visitors. Please schedule your appointment with a member of our staff prior to arriving at our building. To RSVP for a meeting or event, please contact the staff member in charge of the meeting/event you want to go to. If you don’t RSVP or make an appointment, and Access Living has reached capacity limits, you will be asked to leave.
- You must wear a mask over your nose and mouth for your entire visit to Access Living.
- Vaccines are required for all Access Living staff members. Vaccinations are not required for visitors to Access Living.
- All visitors must fill out a health screening form in order to enter Access Living. The screener can be filled out ahead of time (you can download a copy of the screener here) or on-site when you arrive at Access Living.
- Two Personal Assistants are available on-site from 9:30am to 6:30pm to assist visitors with care needs, masks, and ensure protocols are followed.
- Whenever possible, please do not bring additional people with you to Access Living. If it cannot be avoided, please RSVP for every adult or child who is coming with you.
- There is no eating or drinking allowed during meetings or events. If you require a disability-related accommodation to this rule please talk to the host of your meeting.
- Visitors are not allowed to wander the building or to hang out in common areas on the roof, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th floors of Access Living.
- At the end of an event or meeting, visitors may wait for paratransit rides in the lobby. In the event the lobby becomes too full, a building manager will find an alternative space for waiting. Please plan to arrive and leave as close to the meeting start and end times as possible.