Position: Arts & Culture Coordinator
Access Living seeks a part-time coordinator for Access Living’s Arts & Culture program. The Coordinator plans and coordinates all of Access Living’s Disability Culture Project events.
- Oversees, collaborates and supports Access Living Artists-in-Residence
- Networks with Bodies of Work, UIC Disability and Human Development, Poetry Foundation, and others
- Represents Access Living on panels, workshops, symposiums and other public events regarding disability culture
- Works with Development Team on funding opportunities and reports
- Fields all inquiries to Access Living regarding disability culture
- Supervises Disability Culture Project consultants
- Collaborates with Access Living staff regarding programming which seeks to incorporate disability culture into Access Living projects/services/programs
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Training:
High school diploma required
A strong understanding of disability is required
Computers, copier, scanner, Microsoft Office, printer, and other office equipment/programs
Office area is a shared workspace divided by cubicles. Verbal communication can be heard from other staff in adjoining cubicles. While the office is closed due to COVID-19, Access Living employees are working remotely.
Executive Vice President
How to Apply:
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.