February 20, 2020
Interested in mastering your money? Attend Access Living’s Financial Literacy Workshop. No registration is required. To attend, simply walk in to Access Living. Contact the Independent Living Skills Coordinator for additional information or to make an accommodation request.
All classes are from 2 to 4 p.m.
Series One Workshop Class Schedule:
- Class 1: 1/16/2020, Financial Empowerment What does it Mean?
- Class 2: 1/23/2020, Emotional and Cultural influences on financial decisions
- Class 3: 1/30/2020, Benefits of a Bank Account
- Class 4: 2/6/2020, Using Credit Wisely
- Class 5: 2/13/2020, Benefits of Creating a Budget
- Class 6: 2/20/2020, Paying yourself first and Setting Financial Goals
- Class 7: 2/27/2020, Understanding Your Credit Report and Score
- Class 8: 3/5/2020, Introduction to Credit Cards and Interest Rates
- Class 9: 3/12/2020, Protecting Yourself against Predatory Lending
- Class 10: 3/19/2020, Review and Final Test
- Class 11: 3/26/2020, Celebration