Ways To Give
We rely on support from our community to carry out our mission. Together, you can help us continue our legacy of impact in people’s lives for the next 40 years and beyond!
- Become a member of the Access Living Advocates, the giving society of donors who give $1,000 or more each year.
- Donate to Access Living by phone ((312) 640-2198), mail (115 W. Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60654) or online.
- Join Circle of Allies, a society of donors who make monthly recurring gifts to sustain our programs and services year round.
- Double the impact of your gift! Some companies match their employees’ contributions – check with a human resources representative in your office to see what is possible.
- Make us part of your family. Provide for Access Living by making a planned giving legacy gift through your will or trust, or by naming Access Living as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan. Visit our Planned Giving website.
- Make a donation of appreciated stocks, providing a substantial gift to us and a tax break for you.
- Come to our Annual Gala. Gather friends or colleagues to purchase a table or individual tickets to our annual celebration of our vital work.
- Come to our Annual Fall Fundraiser Event. We’ve hosted a comedy night, pasta making, wine & chocolate tastings, and much more! All events feature a silent auction, great food, and the opportunity to learn more about Access Living.
- Host a fundraiser for Access Living at your home, office or at our universal and green designed building.
- Ask friends to make a donation to Access Living in lieu of a gift for a special occasion.
- Honor a loved one or friend (in life/in memory)Is there someone special in your life or someone who has passed that you would like to honor with a special gift and donation on
- our donor listing?
- Become a member of Access Living. You’ll receive our newsletter, be able to vote for the Board of Directors, attend our annual meeting and receive updates about issues concerning the disability community.
- Join the Young Professionals Council, a group of young professionals committed to supporting inclusion and independence for people with disabilities.
- Spread the love. Help us build new connections! Introduce us to your company, a celebrity or a media outlet.
If you’d like more information on ways to support Access Living, please contact Director of Development.