The NCD report is one of the most comprehensive national studies of housing for people with disabilities. NCD, UIC and Access Living will use the report to implement new strategies to open up housing opportunities for people with disabilities.
The publication includes detailed reports in areas of affordable, accessible and integrated housing:
• Federal Evaluation—A comprehensive evaluative study of public sector housing
• Private and Nonprofit Sector Housing Promising practices in the nonprofit and private sector.
• Mental Health Issues Housing for People with Psychiatric Disabilities—An evaluation of housing issues related to people with psychiatric disabilities.
• Homeland Security and Emergency Housing Evaluation—An evaluation of housing and disaster relief
• State Evaluation—An examination of States' development of affordable, available, accessible, and integrated community housing options for people with disabilities.