1. Access Living is a change agent committed to fostering an inclusive society that enables Chicagoans with disabilities to live fully–engaged and self–directed lives. Access Living staffed and governed by people with disabilities.
2. Access Living seeks a graphic designer to design and produce the Access Living 2017 Annual Report, and to coordinate with a Printing Company the reproduction of the Annual Report.
3. Access Living of Metropolitan Chicago is requesting proposals to bid on work for the Access Living 2017 Annual Report.
4. The Annual Report is traditionally 24-28 pages in length, printed in full color on standard size 8.5 by 11 inch heavy paper.
5. The report includes donor listings, programmatic highlights, demographic information, images, graphics, and other information related to the work of Access Living.
6. The graphic designer of Access Living’s annual report will execute the production of all aspects of the Annual Report. In addition to all other aspects of production, the production of the annual report will include:
· Three draft report covers from which a final cover
and design theme will be picked
· Edits to the annual report following the original
design draft submitted by the contractor
7. Access Living has a budget of $9,000 for the design,production and printing of the 2017 Annual Report.
8. Proposals should include:
a. A brief cover note
b. Examples of previous design work
c. A budget
a. Proposals are due by Monday, August 21 at 5 p.m.
b. Proposals will be evaluated immediately. During
this time, Access Living may schedule an interview
at our office
c. Access Living will select a graphic designer by
September 4, 2017
d. Annual Reports are due from the printer by
Monday, December 4, 2017
10. People with disabilities, and those with personal and professional experience with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
11. Here is a link to the 2016 Annual Report
12. Please send proposals by August 21 to:
115 West Chicago Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60654