These are our guiding principles:
* We acknowledge and respect women's and girls' multiple identities.
* We believe that women and girls can learn from one another, and strive to provide the space for this to happen.
* We recognize the connection among the many issues that women and girls face.
* We are committed to identifying areas of shared history and experiences among women and girls.
* We believe that connecting across differences allows us to learn from one another and build bridges to challenge stereotypes about women and girls in society.
* We are committed to redefining organizing, to better reflect women's lived experiences and multiple identities.
* We are committed to building, and participating in, a movement for social justice.
* We strive to make society a safe environment for women and girls.
* We believe in community-wide accountability and are committed to partnering with men who are allies in our work.
* Safety is a process, not an assumption.